Monday, March 12, 2012

I am a college student, live on my own and want a mini? What are the pro's and con's? I've done my research but I wanna hear more opinions.What do you guy think about mini coopers, Should I get one?They look dangerous. With all the SUV's on the road and all the trucks, vans, and SUV's being sold at prices below many mid-sized cars, you'll see even more (despite the growing $ at the pump) I just wouldn't feel safe in one.

Their milage is no better than a new compact or mid-size either. It's roughly the same and you are getting a better $$ overall and definatly more saftey, not to mention replacement parts are big$$$ if you should have to do some maintanence that's not warrantied.

Buy American, you strengthen this country. I love my Chevy malibu and it's not had a problem yet (only new tires and oil changes and engine belts- ordinary maintenence)What do you guy think about mini coopers, Should I get one?Mini coopers are good little cars. However, the early ones had an engine which I would not consider the best. The 2007 models now have a BMW designed motor.What do you guy think about mini coopers, Should I get one?shoot, if you have the money go for it! i don't mean student loan money either! they do have great finance options too.
mini's are great! they retain value, and the base model gets 30 mpg highway. they only "con" i know is that they don't fit through some car washes because the wheel base is narrow. (as so i was told) just remeber, because they are little, people don't "see" them as much. :)|||Buy one you love it,there great get around on cheep on gas.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment