Monday, March 12, 2012

I hav bout new phone. Its sony ericson xperia x10 mini.. Living in saudi arabia.. I dint hav android market installed.. How do I manually instal it n can sumbdy pls tel me wts de use of pc companion n hw to instal it in computer?How do I download android market manually to sony ericsson xperia x10 mini?For those users that do not have Android Market access, here is complete list of alternative Android app stores for free and paid apps! http://www.digi-go.com/android/How do I download android market manually to sony ericsson xperia x10 mini?Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and

Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive

resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

www.pandaapp.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment