Friday, March 9, 2012

i bought one of those mini stitch sewing machines at the weekend but i'm obviously really thick as i can't get it to work! do i have to thread both bobbin threads through the needle? help! smart alec's won't get the 10 points, only genuine help needed thank you! (though smart alec's may get a few laughs)How do I use my Mini Stitch sewing machine?Most likely, no, both threads do not go through the needle. However, every one of those little hand held machines I've seen has been close to useless. Consider returning it and putting the money towards a better machine. I hate to see beginners frustrated by poorly engineered machines.

http://www.cet.com/~pennys/faq/smfaq.htm

Here's how a lockstitch sewing machine works, demo'ed by
The Nerds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhmYzmkv鈥?/a>

Or the more straitlaced versions of both chainstitcher ("loop stitch") vs. lockstitch. Standard sewing machines use lockstitch.
http://home.howstuffworks.com/sewing-mac鈥?/a>How do I use my Mini Stitch sewing machine?Thread the top thread through the needle then turn the wheel while holding the thread from the top tight you will notice a loop of thread from the bottom appear you need to pull this untill you get the end of the bottom thread and then your ready to go....Clear as mud eh? I bought a mini sewing machine and I could have throwen it out the window within less then an hour all it ever did was get knotted up I ended up buying a full size sewing machine which is absolutely brilliant, I wish I never wasted my money on a mini

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment