Monday, March 12, 2012

I live in Clifton Heights, Pa and I am looking to buy a mini doberman pincher. I do not want to spend more then 1,000. If anybody are selling them or know somebody that is please contact me and let me know.I am looking to buy a mini doberman Pincher?Hi there.. The name mini Dobermann Pinscher is often used, but is miss named. There is no such dog. The breed you are looking for is a Miniature Pinscher . They are not related to the Dobermann in any way. The word 'Pinscher' is the German word for 'Terrier'. They are a small German terrier.

In 1836, Dr. H. G. Reinchenbach, a German writer, stated the Miniature Pinscher is a cross of the Dachshund and the Italian Greyhound. This conclusion of Dr. Reinchenbach is now generally accepted by historians and those who have researched the background of the breed. In any event, Germany is undisputed as the home of origin, where the Miniature Pinscher was known as the "Reh Pinscher" due to its resemblance to a small red deer, the Reh, which freely roamed the German forests many years ago.

This proud little dog is often referred to as "The King of Toys". The Miniature Pinscher is an assertive, outgoing, active and independent breed. Fearless animation, complete self-possession, and spirited presence describe the Miniature Pinscher to a T.I am looking to buy a mini doberman Pincher?As already Stated Min pins are not Minature Dobermanns. They both share One Ancestor the German Pinscher. Rotts and Min pins were around way before the Dobe. 6-7 Dogs make up the Dobermann Rottweiler is one of them.

Report Abuse

I am looking to buy a mini doberman Pincher?Try
http://www.puppyfind.com or http://www.petfinder.com|||I have had my Min Pin for six years now, and I absolutely love her. She does not get along well with other dogs, though, being extremely dominant. Take that into account if you buy one. And she is very, very active, not a suitable pet for a couch potato. Just looking at her right now, so proud, so "huge", makes me smile.

火车采集器
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment