Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm going to be buying one of those spider mini choppers this weekend and the problems not fitting on it. I just want to make it longer for the appearance. I'm thinking along the lines of getting a longer fork in the front or something like that. Or anything I can do to make it longer would be great.How can I extend a mini chopper?Dont cut nothing yet !! What kind is it if Chink junk you aint going to find parts for it

If you section the frame you prob wont find a chain for it
And be sure you can find a front end before hand

Im 6 ft and 178 I ride mine ok A Dragon fly 125cc"Its really my Grandsons" but he lets me ride itHow can I extend a mini chopper?longer forks........... easy to bend... there not built for heavy duty use in the first place .. so extending them will make them weaker.. chop the frame & weld bits in.. but then you would have to strenghten it ..you may be able to get longer beefed up forks but then thats extra strain on the head stem...

I wouldnt recomend doing it... but dont let that stop you.. because I dont know how heavy you are or how you intend to use it.(it may be fine). & its not as if there really quick & you could hurt yourself...

火车采集器
  • the game of life online
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment