Monday, March 12, 2012

Ruger gives you a rather confusing list of options for their factory scope rings. I need to know which ones are the right size for a 24mm objective. To be more specific I want to mount a Leatherwood CMR on my Mini-14, but I have no idea what to get beyond a 30mm size ring.What type of factory scope rings do I need to mount a 30mm scope with a 24mm objective on a Ruger mini-14?Hey, you're over-thinking this thing!

First, you can't have a 24mm objective lens on a 30mm scope tube. You must be referring to the reticle.

Second, you'll need the HIGH 30mm scope rings.

Third, use the chart, below, to match up your particular Mini14 with the appropriate set of RUGER rings.

Fourth, you might require a base mount. I noticed in the Leatherwood video that they were using one. In the Ruger video they did not. Here's what you need to know about Leatherwood scopes, M-14 type receivers, and installation:

http://www.leatherwoodoptics.com/images/鈥?/a> http://www.leatherwoodoptics.com/index.p鈥?/a>

If you've got any other questions call Leatherwood tech support at: 1.888.445.8912, or send an e-mail to techsupport@hiluxopticsWhat type of factory scope rings do I need to mount a 30mm scope with a 24mm objective on a Ruger mini-14?www.leatherwoodoptics.com look like a one piece base mount

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment