Friday, March 9, 2012

I've just written a mini biography about Freddie Mercury and i don't know how to finish it. I was thinking something like...
From an island off the coast of Africa to one of the greatest rock bands the world has ever seen. Freddie Mercury, 1946 - 1991.

Is that alright or can you think of anything better or any advice for me? Thanks :)How could i finish my mini biography off?you should be attentively.How could i finish my mini biography off?I think thats an awesome ending. It sums it all up and repeats what you said in the bio. Or atleast thats what is sounds like u said. Its a different kind of sentence-It starts with the subject instead of the predicate which is typical amongst most conclusions. Wait..... That probably sounds geeky.... Okay, Awesome ending dude peace out yall!!! :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment