Monday, March 12, 2012

I am looking to buy a mini giraffe for my property. How would i go about this?How do I buy a mini giraffe?with a mini Credit Card ?|||Don't listen to that junk. Go to the State Wildlife Commission to find the legal process to buy a giraffe - they aren't lions and going to eat you - but will protect themselves if you attack 'em.

http://www.schreinerfarms.com/鈥?/a>

These folks raise exotic animals in WA - contact them.

Report Abuse

How do I buy a mini giraffe?Google it or check on ebay. No you cannot by a real giraffe if that was what you were thinking.|||go to a garden shop they have lots of STATUES!How do I buy a mini giraffe?Steiff has large AND small ones.|||find a ceramic one|||what?! they don't really have mini giraffe's!!! do they?!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment