Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yesterday, I chipped the ice out of the top of a Haier mini fridge and I noticed that it stopped cooling. There was a white wire with metal shaped like a hook hanging down from the freezer section of the mini-fridge, as well as a hissing sound, and a strange smell coming from inside of it. I was wondering if there was anything that anyone could tell me about where the wire should go, or how to fix it. Thanks very much.I chipped the ice off of a mini fridge and it stopped cooling?That hissing sound was the sound of you puncturing the cooling coil. The freon is gone.
It's to expensive to have fixed.
A new mini fridge is needed.
Sorry.|||You need to get a new one. As stated you have fractured the tiny pipes that carry the gas around. I'm only adding this comment because I thought I was the only idiot who had ever done this. Welcome to the club. (It did seem a good idea to scrape away the ice at the time didn't it?!).I chipped the ice off of a mini fridge and it stopped cooling?Most likely you severed the gas line with the tool and the gas escaped. Make sure first that you did not change the cooling setting by accident. Good luck...!|||You,ve punctured the Gas pipe.As of now ,your fridge is "Donald Ducked". Hard luck mate ,an easy thing to do.I chipped the ice off of a mini fridge and it stopped cooling?You ruined it. Never chip away ice in a freezer. You must let them melt slowly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment