Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I It is a Gateway computer. There's about no memory space (it is a mini after all). And I was wondering if any external drives can be bought to make my computer a little bit more powerful. It does not come with a disk drive, and I know a hard disk drive is possible. Which drives would be recommended, as this is a portable computer, and I do use it on the go.I have a Gateway mini. Can I add external disk and hard drives to make it more powerful?Buy an external Hard Drive from Newegg for $20.

http://www.fatwallet.com/best-deals/west鈥?/a> .

This is a very limited time offer - do it today.

If an external Hard Drive can help you, this is dirt cheap. If it does not help you, buy a new computer. You can still use this HD on the new computer, too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment