Monday, March 12, 2012

Hi
I have a catering trailer and want to buy a mini donut machine. My father also has a garden centre and he has suggested that he uses it when I am not. The problem is the ones I have looked at are very big and heavy and difficult to move around.
Any ideas? Suppliers? Recommendations?I want to buy a mini donut machine for a catering trailer any ideas which is the best?We recently bought a donut machine from a firm called Dober Donut. It was the smallest machine we could find, it needed to be as space is limited in our catering trailer! It's easy to move around and low power so we often run it with our gennie.

When we found Dober Donut we initially looked for a second hand machine but couldn't find one anywhere. However the cost of the new machine was still less than the cost of many other second hand donut machines on the market.

We're really pleased with it and have no qualms about recommending the Dober Donut machines to anyone else.

You can find all the information you need at www.donut-machine.com

Hope this helps.I want to buy a mini donut machine for a catering trailer any ideas which is the best?Not sure what you have looked at so far but I have a Lil Orbits and it is not bad to move around. We get hired to do events (weddings, parties, etc.) and move it all the time. You can get a used one at www.minidonuts.com, that is where I got mine.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment