Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have windows 7 starter mini notebook and it dosnt have the facility for me to create my own desktop wallpaper. Its not in my control panel or anywhere on my PC. I would like a different wallpaper on my screen. Is there a solution to this. Can I download software that will allow me to do this.I have windows 7 starter mini laptop and it dosnt have the facility for me to create my own desktop wallpaper?windows se7en starter does not have the ability to change the desktop background. it is a very striped down version of home premium.|||I heard there is third party software that will let you change the wallpaper on the starter version. That particular version is the worst MS put out of Win7!I have windows 7 starter mini laptop and it dosnt have the facility for me to create my own desktop wallpaper?Tony ppl keep asking this same question over and over again you chose a crappy OS well NO u cant change the backgound upgrade to say Ultimate and you will be able to.

RICK|||right click on desktop and click personalizeI have windows 7 starter mini laptop and it dosnt have the facility for me to create my own desktop wallpaper?You like the skill ,right?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment