Monday, March 12, 2012

This seems like it would be easy, but no. I've looked in the guide that they have for the game and can't find it in there, I've tried to check online, but have failed there. So how does one access the mini map in fable 3? I am sooooooo lost.How Do I access the mini map in Fable 3?if you mean the one that should be in your top left or right corner then sorry to tell you but there s none
if you just want a map then click start to where your back at the sanctuary then look on the mapHow Do I access the mini map in Fable 3?um not sure if its what you mean but i think its either the start button or the back button that brings the in game menu up and you have to look region by regionHow Do I access the mini map in Fable 3?well theres one when you cleck select but idk of any others

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment