Friday, March 9, 2012

I want a mini daschund. I want a very young one, perferably unborn at this time so i can get it as soon as it is ready. I cannot decide if i want a longhaired or shorthaired. My aunt has a longhaired and it is so cute, but i love the shorthaired too. I will probably go for the short haired. Less shedding and hair everywhere.Where can i find a mini daschund?I have a mini dachshund..short hair...I love her...she's great. The other coat varieties are great too....I love the wire-haired ones. Here's is a website that has breeders in your area you can contact.
http://www.dachshund-dca.org/index.htmlWhere can i find a mini daschund?Oh, and by the way...the short haired ones do shed...little hairs all over. If you are worried about shedding, I'd go with the wire haired variety. Good luck in selecting your mini dachshund!

Report Abuse

Where can i find a mini daschund?We have a mini wired haired dachsund. She's a wonderful loving dog. We weren't looking for this particular breed (just a small dog) but there was a breeder in the town we moved to.|||Search the internet.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment