Friday, March 9, 2012

I know this question has been asked already, but wondering if anyone might have some new information. I am trying to find a Mini Cooper to rent for the weekend. My girlfriend loves them and I'd like to get one for her to be able to drive for our trip. I am also seeing if the dealer will be able to help me out.Where can I rent a Mini Cooper in the Chicago area?Enterprise rent a car, they are allover the areas. Look it up in the yellow pages or on the web. If they don"t have it, they will tell you which one does.Where can I rent a Mini Cooper in the Chicago area?Budget Rent A Car - (312) 960-3100 - 714 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL - 1

Budget Rent A Car - (708) 458-1075 - 5001 S Cicero Ave, Chicago, IL -

Budget Rent A Car - (773) 528-1770 - 3721 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment