Friday, March 9, 2012

I have Windows 7 on my hp mini netbook and I'm not really sure where to find change background on there. Having windows 7, I can't right-click to set a picture as a background anymore. Im' not sure what to do.How do I put a Picture as a background on my Hp mini netbook?Unfotunately you can't. The HP mini's would have taken an increased customizability to allow the same rights as a regular laptop, so the companies skipped out on simple things like that.How do I put a Picture as a background on my Hp mini netbook?Your HP Mini is probably running Windows 7 Starter edition, which won't let you do that.

So, here's a brief description of why that happened. Before Windows 7 came out, netbooks were running Windows XP. Vista had been out for a couple years now so Microsoft was only charging the companies $15 for a copy of XP. Then Windows 7 comes out, they're going to stop selling copies of XP, but the cheapest version of Windows 7 (Home Premium), sells for over $100. The computer companies like HP get pissed at Microsoft over this, so Microsoft makes Windows 7 Starter for them and they start stripping stuff out. So Windows 7 Starter can't be customized, you can only use 2GB of RAM, and it doesn't come with a lot of tools. Your HP Mini is more than capable of running Windows 7 Home Premium if you're willing to pay the $100 through Windows Anytime Upgrade, but they aren't installing it on the computers so they can still sell $300 netbooks.How do I put a Picture as a background on my Hp mini netbook?select your picture / right click on photo / select - set as desktop background.|||go to the control panel in the start menu. i use mac, but thats what i know from vista

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment