Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gotta date coming up, but don't want to seem to immature. I am 20, he is 24. Is a mini skirt with footless stockings too kiddy?Would you consider a mini skirt with leggings a high school outfit?I'm 23, and wear similar outfits alot. I pair mine with a cute low cut top to make it more mature. You can also wear a pair a stillettos which are sexy, and you won't look like a little kid in those.|||Well, a lot of girls at my high school wear that, but I've seen tons of people that are your age wearing it too. I don't think it'll seem too immature as long as you wear it with something sophistcated; maybe heels or really cool necklaces. As long as you make sure the rest of your outfit is mature, I don't think you'll have any problems. Good luck!

<3 chloeWould you consider a mini skirt with leggings a high school outfit?going for the 80's cindy lauper pop chick look is not very endearing to a bloke.|||it too kiddy 4 high school too and i think its getting a little too kiddy for middle school unless ur in 7th grade. bur 4 a 20 yr old WAY to elementary schoolWould you consider a mini skirt with leggings a high school outfit?hmmm. well do the mini skirt without the leggings if i were you . it shows off leg and thats what guys like . but you could do a mini skirt with leggings but a little like this maybe


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.daisymaze.com/storeimages/100514.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.daisymaze.com/prodinfo.asp%3Fnumber%3D100514&h=396&w=383&sz=33&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=Ix4OnIFXRd7oCM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmini%2Bskirt%2Bwith%2Bleggings%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

or thisss
http://www.buonuomo.com/collection_02/img/13.jpg


depends on the date !
i hope i helped (:|||not really.|||Yes, sorta. I'm wearing a skirt and leggings tomorrow, and I'm 12. I think some nice jeans and a cute top will work fine. Or a dress if you are going to a formal restaurant. I think after a certain age, mini skirts and leggings are off limits, but if you can pull it off, I give you two thumbs up.|||wear the mini skirt with pantyhose and high heels|||Nahh, A bunch of girl wear that kinda stuff when they are in their twentys. It's perfectly fine.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment