Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I can share anything but food and clothes and would rather have my food in my own refrigerator. Our dorm room is big enough for 2 mini-frigs, so is it wierd for me to have my own?Is it wierd for my roomate and I to have separate mini-refrigerators in our dorm room?Nope! I think a lot of colleges have two mini fridges anyway...I could be wrong. But either way, it wouldn't be weird for you to have your own!|||No, I think it is better than labeling everything.Is it wierd for my roomate and I to have separate mini-refrigerators in our dorm room?not wierd at all. It irks me when I pay for my own food and other people eat it, especially if I was planning to eat it that day. So I have my own mini fridge, so does my boyfriend and we live together. We put our seperate stuff in our minifridges and put stuff we agreed to share in the main refrigerator.|||No, it's not weird.

It's very practical.

You know what you like and how you prefer to live. If you're certain that you don't like sharing food with a roommate, then having separate refrigerators makes good sense.Is it wierd for my roomate and I to have separate mini-refrigerators in our dorm room?DO IT! You'll save yourself a lot of headaches. My minifridge became my best friend when I started sharing space with others!|||It's not weird for you each to have your own fridge. What WOULD be weird is if you were convinced that your fridges are somehow communicating with each other and plotting to overthrow you and your roommate.|||nope it's not weird. plus those things are tiny to begin with so it makes practical sense to have two.|||Not weird at all, completely understood, go ahead and do it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment