Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I recently was given a mini bonsai tree, and it says to only water it every 2 weeks. But lately the top where the little grassy part is, dries out and I don't know what I should do.. Should I water it as it says; every two weeks? Or should I keep the top of the bonsai tree moist no matter what? I'm not sure what to do, and I couldn't find any answers.How to treat a mini bonsai tree?http://www.bonsaisite.com/

http://www.bonsai4me.comHow to treat a mini bonsai tree?Well.How to treat a mini bonsai tree?It depends on the type of tree it is and the soil used. Basically you should water when the soil seems dry. If it is still damp or soggy on top do not water. Find out if the tree is really an indoor or outdoor tree. Many people sell trees claiming that they grow indoors even though they will eventually die without proper sunlight and ventilation.
The moss needs to stay moist but be sure not to over water because this will kill the tree. If you repot be sure to use a free draining soil so that you can water often enough to keep the moss alive but not kill the tree from water log.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment