Saturday, March 3, 2012

I unplugged my mini fridge for about a week and now it smells awful. It makes everything in it taste the way it smells. The smell is kind of a wet, musty type odor. How can I get rid of it?How can I get rid of the smell in my mini fridge?Put 1/4 cup of bleach in a bucket of water and use it to wash the inside of the fridge out. Then, put an open box of baking soda inside.|||first, wash it out really well with dish soap and warm water, making sure you don't leave soap residue inside. Keep the door propped open, if you can, have a fan blowing into the fridge for a day or so to clear out all that stench. That should take care of your problem. When you get ready to start it back up, put a small dish of baking soda inside.How can I get rid of the smell in my mini fridge?Go on line and order a container of Activated charcoal. place some in a pie tin and set it in the fridge and close the door. This product is famous for having the ability to absorb odors. hope it works. Be careful using bleach, as one drop on a fabric will damage the dyes permanently.|||Clean with Warm water with baking soda. Dry with paper towels and air dry for a few hours. You can also leave an opened box of baking soda in the fridge to absorb odors while in use.How can I get rid of the smell in my mini fridge?bleach

火车采集器
  • burger locations
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment