Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am 25 and I am under mini pill, I heard that most of the people start to have irregular period when they are under mini pill. will it be normal and regular after some months? Is there any body who is still irregular even after a year? I hate irregular period but if it is temporary its acceptable but if it will be forever then I think, I can not tolerate it.How long does it take that my period be regular after start mini pill?if you were regular before then chance are that it will go back to normal once your hormones get back on tract. id give it a few months, most people it take just one month, but some depending on their body shape and size it may take a little longer. if it goes beyond a few months then i would contact your doctor.How long does it take that my period be regular after start mini pill?being a guy i really dont know all too much about being on the pill but my partner is on the pill atm an she hardly ever has periods unless she misses it an then in her words has a really heavey one.... she does have the odd one now an then every few months but othing regular at all....

she has been on the pill for bout 5-6 years an it jus has always been this way....

been to doctors about it an they say she is fine....How long does it take that my period be regular after start mini pill?about a month.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment