Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've been trying to oovoo with friends, but I cannot seem to be able to speak. Do I have to buy a seperate mic? Or is there a built in mic in the hp mini, that im not able to find?Does an hp mini come built in with a mic for webcamming?Wow, HP's website is horrible when it comes to finding information; no wonder you had to turn to Yahoo! Answers. But I have found out that, yes, the HP Mini (both versions - the "Mi" and XP) does come with a built in microphone. If you are having trouble using the microphone, you can go to the Control Panel (if using the XP version) and configure the mic from there.

If you know for a fact that the microphone is working the way it should be, then try configuring it from Oovoo; it's not the first time I have heard about that program having compatibility issues with hardware.Does an hp mini come built in with a mic for webcamming?I got mine at http://www.techawave.com/techawave/index鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • planet hollywood
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment