Friday, February 24, 2012

I was thinking about adopting or purchasing a Mini Schnauzer, but my condo only allows dogs up to 20-25 pounds. Som how much do fully grown Mini Schnauzers weigh?How much do fully grown Mini Schnauzers weigh?useally 15- 20 pounds..........





here is a web site that sould help!|||I have one that is 13lbs... but they can be up to 20-25lbs.
Non shed and very smart... just be strict on teach them NO BARK right off the bat... they are sight hounds and can get barky if not taught.How much do fully grown Mini Schnauzers weigh?Full grown height: about 12-14 inches
Adult weight: Dogs 13-15 pounds|||They shouldn't get more than 20 lbs.How much do fully grown Mini Schnauzers weigh?You should be okay. Mini Schnauzers are NOT sighthounds, they are terriers. They shouldn't get over 20 lbs. Good luck!|||first of all, id like to say that this "ukeepitup" psycho is really a lunatic, you should really see his other answers....lol

secondly,

I own a full grown mini schnauzer. Id like to say that he is a great apartment dog, as I have read that they tend to be. I have read in several books, and online resources that they tend to be "barky" dogs...however if you curb that behavior when they are puppies it really isn't an issue. My dog is not a barker at all, unless he is outside in the yard by himself and strangers walk by and provoke him (they do have a little guard dog in them) he growls protectively when someone is at the door but is never aggressive and really is just the sweetest dog Ive owned. Hes also a total lapdog, he will sit on my lap when watching tv, and right next to me when im on the computer. He doesnt shed which is AMAZING because i love to wear black and I also love animals (two things that dont often mix) As far as weight goes, my toby weighs 16 lbs full grown, and I think you can expect them to weight up to 20 lbs, though usually the "breed standard" is maxed out at 18 lbs. He really shouldnt be a problem for you. I recommend schnauzers with the highest regard, i adore my toby and miss him when Im not home for more than an hour.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment