Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have the Juicy Couture Luxe bracelet and I am going to start adding charms to it. Will the mini charms fit on this bracelet? It is one of the regular sized bracelets. The clasp on the mini charms look pretty small, so I assumed they wouldn't fit, but is there any way to make them work? I just don't want anything huge on my bracelet.Will the Juicy Couture mini charms fits on their regular sized bracelets?i have both a mini and a reg juicy charm bracelet. there is no way at all that the mini charms will fit on the reg sized bracelet. when i first got my reg sized bracelet i thought the charms might feel big and heavy, bc my wrists are like 6inches going around, but it doesnt feel heavy at all. getting the reg sized charms are also really fun to collect too.Will the Juicy Couture mini charms fits on their regular sized bracelets?If you are going to add charms to a regular sized bracelet then you should invest in the normal-sized charms. They are expensive, but they are very good quality and won't break. Trust me it's worth it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment