Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Someday I want to buy like a $350.00 mini-ramp for skateboarding, but I am not sure I can possibly convince my dad to help me buy one. Please helpHow can I convince my dad to someday buy a mini-ramp for skateboarding?If I was your Dad you'd never convince me to spend $350 on something I can make for $50 or less.
Get helping out. Bit of work and creativity with some materials found round the neighborhood you could have one bythe end of next week.
Cheap.
Happy Dad, happy you. How the world works for sensible folks.
Here's a big telescope, real powerful, top stuff. Totally home made.Cheap and real good.
http://www.shoptours.org/member3/tc-15.j鈥?/a> . . .
Ramps are easy......How can I convince my dad to someday buy a mini-ramp for skateboarding?tell him you can work it off and that skate boarding is a hobby and you would like to progress in this sport mayby agree to wear pads while using it. if that don't work then i suggest finding a better priced ramp ;)How can I convince my dad to someday buy a mini-ramp for skateboarding?Tell him that skateboard is a sport, it's healthy, also tell you wear a helmet(lie), you will make all your school stuff, and you dont need to go to the skatepark to skate, so it's simple|||Build one yourself, dont buy one. Cant argue with that.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment