Friday, February 24, 2012

Ok, I bought a new computer today and need to transfer info from old to new. Have a huge problem, Bought the Dynex software to transfer but its a mini disk and my old computer will not take the disk. The tray doesn't pop out like the new computers. It just kinda sux it in and will not suck in the mini disk. My old computer is a Gateway like 2003 front cd automatic load. Help!!How do I get a mini cd into my computer?Yes, those miniCDs won't work in a slot-load drive most of the time. And even if they do get sucked in they may not get pushed back out so don't even try to get it to take it.

Since you already opened up the software you cannot return it so you are stuck with it. Ignore the answers before me suggesting that. I'll give them thumbs-down right now. ;)

I HAVE TO assume that your new computer has a CD/DVD burner.

Simply use any software and make a copy of the disk onto a blank CD-R and use that burned copy to install it on your old comptuer. Or, even better, if you have a USB thumb drive copy the files from the miniCD to the thumb drive and then use that to install the software.How do I get a mini cd into my computer?why on earth did you buy something to do what Windows is capable of doing already.

Just share the files over a network connection and you will be able to transfer the files that way...no 3rd party software needed.How do I get a mini cd into my computer?Yeah he is right. Go get your money back!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment