Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ik it sounds crazy, but even for like $20. Ik people buy old broken Laptops for money cause they can fix it. Do you think i can get any money on it for it on ebay. Its a pink Ipod mini 4GB.Do you think someone would buy my old broken Ipod mini on ebay?You can definitely list the item. Make it clear in your listing that it is broken or for parts. If you won't be listing it as it is, your buyer can file disputes and you'll just lost your time and effort. If a bid is placed, you can message the buyer to make it clear that he is bidding on a broken item. A reasonable price and a good listing, for sure you can sell it.Do you think someone would buy my old broken Ipod mini on ebay?Its alot harder to fix an iipod than it is to fix a laptop, you might get a buyer, assuming they're crazy and aren't really paying attention to what they're buying.Do you think someone would buy my old broken Ipod mini on ebay?Your use of "ik" is kind of weird, "ik" is an old fashioned way of saying "I". But anyways, since you and other people buy old laptops to fix them, I say why not? I know I wouldn't.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment