Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I know Johan Cryuff used a tennis ball and the size 5 seemed huge to him and easy to control. I juggled with a mini soccer ball and the ball seemed huge..but if i practice running and dribbling with a mini soccer ball, would it help me improve my soccer game?Will practicing with a mini soccer ball help my skills more than practicing with a size 5?Always practice with what you play the game withWill practicing with a mini soccer ball help my skills more than practicing with a size 5?believe it or not , actually it does help u. but in certain ways. not for kicking. but for control. and also juggling, since it would be easy to play with a small ball, it will be easier to play with a smaller ball.
i would recomend playing with a size 4. but only for juggling and control,
good luckWill practicing with a mini soccer ball help my skills more than practicing with a size 5?Practice is the best way to be best player. My opinion you have to try by yourself for find best way .

I practice in park I can shoot more 2 goals but on the competition very diff.|||thats how ronaldo did it too (the real ronaldo, not the ***** one) so yeah it must help.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment