Friday, February 24, 2012

I have just bought a 2006 Mini Cooper S with a automatic transmission. I regret buying it, but it was such a good deal. I wanted to know how much will it cost to change my automatic to a manual? And what will i need?How much does it cost to switch my Automatic Transmission to a Manual in a 2006 Mini Cooper S?around £3000 because you need to replace the gearbox install a clutch and gearstick which means refitting the centre console, re configuring the gearing ratios actually doing this would be time consumming and expensive so dont bother and just get a new car i would advice a classic mini 1275 gt its much betterHow much does it cost to switch my Automatic Transmission to a Manual in a 2006 Mini Cooper S?Sell it and get one with a manual. It is going to be a MAJOR pain in work and money to do a switch. Gearbox, console, computer, linkage, pedal, hydraulics.... and on. It is SO not worth it.

In the States, you'd be looking at several thousand dollars.How much does it cost to switch my Automatic Transmission to a Manual in a 2006 Mini Cooper S?It would be easier and cheaper to just sell your car and get a different Mini with a manual trans.

火车采集器

1 comment: