Friday, February 24, 2012

We have 2 cats, one being a mini Persain and the other a "regular housecat". Belle the blue mini persain poops on the floor on a random basis. we have 2 litter boxes always kept clean, they are not obstructed, or in high traffic areas. this happens randomly. She uses the litterbox sometimes. sometimes she decides the floor is a better place. Can be anywhere no "favorite spots". To our knowledge it is only her that does this as Breezy whom we had for 3 yrs before has never done it. any suggestions to remedy this problem? this happens about once a week or so.How can I get my mini Persian to stop pooping on the floor ?Take him to the vet to rule out any medical issues. Next, I'd ask if there has been any changes in your family that might be stressing her out?|||First of all I just want to say..I am not a vet. But growing up my mom always had atleast 6 cats at all times, so I do have a lot of experience with them. It could possible be a territory issue between the two cats. If "Belle" and "Breezy" are fighting over owners, or just simply who is bigger..Belle may be marking her territory. Basically saying "Look! Breezy! Smell that? Mine!!!"

Understand? I hope so lol, it's hard to explain but honestly...if the cat doesnt have bloody or watery stools , my opinion would be that medically, she is fine. Good luck.

Also if Breezy uses the litter boxes as well, she may not want to share with him..cats are very picky.

Again, good luck..hope I helped a littleHow can I get my mini Persian to stop pooping on the floor ?I agree with LC. If nothing is medically or psychologically wrong, I would clean that spot with a product that cleans and removes any scent from that spot. Try putting her food down at the spots she goes on. Perhaps clean the litter box more often. Maybe Belle is picky.|||Oh god... the mini morons have invaded cat-space too!

Cats = ONE SIZE. It's a SMALL Persian.

Cats with litter box dilemnas are usually taken from their mother too young.How can I get my mini Persian to stop pooping on the floor ?I'm not sure what a mini-Persian is........there are Persians with short legs and they are called Napoleons.

The problem may lie in the fact that Belle's legs are so much shorter and that makes the depth of the litter too high in the box for her. IOW there is no room to squat without her butt sitting right on top of the litter. Try using less volume in one of the boxes|||Maybe it does not like the litter you are currently using.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment