Friday, February 24, 2012

My mini dv camera is dead, I want to replace it, but I don't know if I should by another full size camcorder or one of these pocket ones. Video quality is more important to me than quick and easy.Can any pocket video cameras on the market record as good a quality video as a mini dv camcorder?I guess it depends on the camcorder - but most likely not. Since you did not tell us which miniDV tape based camcorder, this is only a guess - and we don't know if you are comparing a high definition pocket cam. But it is likely the pocket cams all have smaller lenses and imaging chips - and we already know they compress the digital video data more than DV format does...

Less compression + larger lens + larger imaging chip = better video quality.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment