Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm trying to add files to my SD mini but it keeps saying the card is full. Then when I delete files like something that's 64mb it still says 15mb available? I think it's been like decreasing my space or something becasue that always happens and now I've noticed that I'm able to put less files than I was before. I used be able to put a lot of stuff but now I can only put a few stuff.How come I keep deleting files on my mini SD but the space available stays the same?goto folder options. set hidden file to show all. if need uncheck hidden system files. you can see any file in your diskHow come I keep deleting files on my mini SD but the space available stays the same?take everything off(dont delete it though)

then format it and see if that will do the trick!!

hope this helps!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment