Saturday, March 3, 2012

I read somewhere that if you retain your cervix and your ovaries,you could still have mini periods. Something to the effect that although the uterus is gone, the cervix can still build up a lining that will shed because the ovaries tell it to. I thought a hysterectomy would put an end to all bleeding. Anyone know about this?Will I have mini periods if I keep my cervix after my hysterectomy?Yes, it is possible. the people saying it's not possible, or that the uterus isn't anywhere near the cervix, don't know what they're talking about. The cervix is the mouth of the uterus. It's made of uterine tissue. It is, for all intents and purposes, part of the uterus. It will still develop a lining and shed monthly, most likely.Will I have mini periods if I keep my cervix after my hysterectomy?I had a hyterectomy 8 weeks ago and have no periods. I still have some discharge (not sure if it is from the surgery or normal) but no bleeding. I did get a clear thick discharge one day that I assume was ovulation related. My doctor told me that I will not get a period, but that I will not go through my changes right away because I kept my ovaries and cervix. If you keep your cervix you do still have to go for pap smears yearly.Will I have mini periods if I keep my cervix after my hysterectomy?It's impossible to have any kind of a period after having your uterus removed. The cervix is simply the opening to/from the uterus and has no lining.|||Okie well ... that's kinda obvious ... ur uturs is were ur periods are from ... nowhere near ur cervix ... if ur old enough u should know that ... I'm 15 and even I know this

火车采集器
  • dominoes online
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment