Saturday, March 3, 2012

I recently moved and forgot to clean out the freezer part of my mini-fridge. There was green mold everywhere. I cleaned it out and there is no visual mold at all, but months later the smell is still there. I've let it air out with the door open. I've used 3 boxes of baking soda. Nothing. What else can I do? Also, is it safe to put food in there?How can i get the mold smell out of my mini-fridge?Try washing it down with vinegar. and leave the door open.How can i get the mold smell out of my mini-fridge?drip is right. Use white vinegar. Dampen a cloth in vinegar solution, mix 1 part of white vinegar to 1 part of water. Give the fridge a good wipe and leave it for at least 15 minutes. Then wipe again with a clean damp cloth. You may need to repeat this until the smell is gone. Leave the door open for a day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment