Saturday, March 3, 2012

They are about an inch long with choccie inside a crisp sugar shell!
I was going through my Easter Eggs and one of them had a bag of Mini Eggs included. I've found that you can buy them in bags...... SO , I'm working my way through a one pound bag!I have just discovered the delights of Cadbury's Mini Eggs! What do you think of them?We love them! You used to have to stock pile them because they only came out at Easter but now they have them for different holidays. I saw them in Christmas colors and I think 4th of July colors. Congratulations on discovering the joys of Cadbury mini eggs!|||SHARE!!!!
They are gorgeous.I have just discovered the delights of Cadbury's Mini Eggs! What do you think of them?They are the best. My favourite! I could eat them all day!|||lol .... hopefully, you can buy a whole bunch of them on sale now... or you'll have a long wait until next year:)I have just discovered the delights of Cadbury's Mini Eggs! What do you think of them?OMG I love them too they taste so good I love everything Cadbury's!|||I love them! I'm not a huge chocolate fan but occasionally I treat myself to some mini eggs. The best way I know of to eat them is to make 'birds nests' - simply crush up some shredded wheat, mix into melted chocolate, shape into a 'nest', and pop a few mini eggs on top... delicious!!|||You've on just discovered them !!!!!!


Gimme Gimme Gimme|||very nice but I like cream eggs better. mini eggs have been out ages I am surprised you have only just discovered them|||They re so good huh?! Be careful though as they seem to be taken out of the shops during certain times of the year. Stock up now!!!!!|||i love cadbury cream eggs they are well nice|||They're like Pringles, you have one and you just have to have another. They're so good, even better if you place them in the fridge for a wee while, resist, resist! Then after about an hour or two, try one and see if it's cold enough, you'll know when it is when you get a huge amount of flavour making your taste buds sing in joy.|||I'm on a strict slimming diet (cholesterol).
My dreams have changed from buxom blonde elfin creatures to Cadbury's whole nut, Kit Kat, Mars bars and the other day I even saw a walking milk chocolate Easter egg (naked), but it was just out of my reach. At the Airport I bought a small box of Mozartkugels, offered 1 to my Austrian wife, ate three myself and have now done away with a three week ration of "approved" goodies.
I'll be on the look out for the mini-eggs in a month's time.|||They are really nice =]|||HO MY WORD
I love em.....
And right now I am sooooooooooooooo jealous of you|||They are delicous!!!|||I am not a chocolate fan , but i can imagine the slow melting enjoyment|||nah i prefer cadbury's creme egg lol|||omigod, only just now???!!! (psst...d'yu think the yellow ones taste better than the others?)|||absolutely nothing compared to chocolate koalas!
http://shop.waiyeehong.com/index.php?mai鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment