Saturday, March 3, 2012

Also I know the first year for the new Mini was 2002, between 2002 and 2004 what was the best year? I have heard a few different answers.For the same price would you rather have the standard mini cooper with 20k or the S with 43k?This all depends on the type of driver you are and the type of roads you frequently drive on. If gas prices and mileage per gallon are a concern for you because you commute, then the base cooper is probably a must for you. If, however, gas prices don't bother you, you love torque/hp, and probably will do some type of track/racing sessions, then the S is the way to go. Probably if you also drive in very hilly areas, I'd go with the S. I do the latter stuff so the S is a no brainer. The base cooper is fine for flat areas, but on times when I must go over hills, I'd rather have the extra power of the S which makes it easy to drive and not wanting for more power when I need it.For the same price would you rather have the standard mini cooper with 20k or the S with 43k?Get one if you want but I sure would hate to be in the back seat if it got rear ended.For the same price would you rather have the standard mini cooper with 20k or the S with 43k?def an S

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment