Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I lost the instructions to my Innovage key-chain mini digital camera. Can't seem to dind on-line instructions anywhere.How do I delete pictures from my Innovage Mini digital camera?Well maybe this can help you ....look up for the pictures and press Menu buton and you will fine delete all or just delete press yes and they will be deleted ...hoping your camara be like mine otherwise you would have to find the web page for it maybe by brand and contact the manufactures so they could direct youHow do I delete pictures from my Innovage Mini digital camera?I just figured this out on mine, so maybe someone can benefit from this posting. You repeatedly hit the button on the front until you see "CA" (presumably "Clear All") and then press the button on the top of the camera. When you see "20" on the screen, the pictures have been cleared.

Report Abuse

How do I delete pictures from my Innovage Mini digital camera?Hi, I recommand you to try google picasa.

picasa is a Google's photo software. It's what should've come with your camera.

It can Edit , organise and Share you picture and small video flips.

It's very easy to use and is free, just like Google

Download it free, just have a try:

http://www.bernanke.cn/google-picasa/

Good Luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment