Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am thinking about getting a mini, but I want to learn a lot more about them. I want to know how expensive they are and what there care details are.How much does it cost per month or per year to own a mini horse?I have three :) It just depends on the Mini if you show you have to sweat them, feed them more quality food, they usually cost more to.

If you jusy want a et usually $500 to buy, if you have own land some can just live off the grass if not food isn't to much for them

But, like any animal vet bills can stack up :P They are NORMALLY less than a average sized horse but I mean if it gets sick or has some underline health issue they can be more :O We spend on average about half on TWO Minis than we do on one horse lol xDHow much does it cost per month or per year to own a mini horse?go to animalmania4ever.wetpaint.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment