Saturday, February 11, 2012

I know a woman that does this. She says it is because she doesn't feel like walking to the kitchen once she settles into bed to watch TV. I didn't believe it until I saw if for myself - it is on a table next to her bed. I don't even get to have a TV in our bedroom, much less a mini fridge.Gender studies - What do you think of a woman who keeps a mini fridge in the bedroom?We keep a mini-fridge by the bed, a really small one. It has nice cold bottles of water, so we don't have to trot down the stairs for cold water at night.

It also has raspberry fudge ripple, ice cubes, chocolate liqueur, and a few other highly lickable substances.

Considering the usual mindset in this section, I can't believe I'm the first one to say this.

Do most people really go to a food place and not a sex place at the idea of a cold box in arm's reach of the bed?|||Actually, if Bratrich did, he'd already changed his answer before I saw it. I'm all alone. :p

Report Abuse

Gender studies - What do you think of a woman who keeps a mini fridge in the bedroom?Good for her!|||Don't care and am puzzled as to why you do.Gender studies - What do you think of a woman who keeps a mini fridge in the bedroom?that's one lazy lady|||Nothing in particular, I suppose.

I suppose I might be mildly amused simply by the novelty of an appliance out of the usual place (sort of like a washing machine in the restroom, I suppose), and think her a little eccentric, which isn't a bad thing.

It might imply laziness or an eating disorder, but that would be more readily obvious by her physical health and weight than it would the placement of her appliances.

Seems a minor eccentricity, all in all.|||I acquired that habit after appreciating the virtues of the mini fridge during my travels. And the Cokes in my fridge don't cost $5 unlike the hotel Cokes!

EDIT

In my defense, it's a fairly large bedroom with a sofa, table, and desk and I do a lot of work in there.|||I would probably laugh, think she is lazy for half a second and then the thought would be gone and I would accept it as a feature of her place of residence. Pretty funny that it's on a table by her bed though! The idea of reaching for a beer from bed is weird to me.

I've never even lived in a place that had a TV and a bed in the same room, let alone a fridge!

The fact that it is on a table by the bed so that she doesn't even have to lean to get something may influence my judgement of her, but not very much.|||It's awesome. i want one too.|||Good for her.
Actually it would be a nice place to chill the wine. :)|||i think that's pretty sweet! not a bad idea in my opinion!|||I want one. It would be so much easier to just roll over and pull a drink out of a mini fridge, than put my clothes back on, walk all the way to the kitchen, get a drink, then walk all the way back to my room, and take my clothes back off.|||She's living large. Hahahah. I'm more the fireplace type.|||This women is just making it easier on her, sometimes it's a real hassle to go to the refrigerator. Plus, their is a refrigerator in most hotel rooms, maybe that's were she got the idea. I think it's a great idea. She's eliminating all stresses. I think she's smart.|||sounds like a lazy couch potato that sits and watched tv all day to me!|||If she was renting a room somewhere, I could understand why she'd have a minifridge, but if not, I'd think she was constantly hitting the snacks too hard.|||I have one.|||so tempting to be a wi$ea$$ but I won't do it

it's her room...|||This one of the weirdest *What do you think of* questions I have seen.

Hmmm - let me see. A woman who has a mini-fridge in her room.

Aside from the fact it is none of my business I probably would call 911 and Homeland Security eventually because - well we live in that sort of country now don't we? She is probably keeping Weapons of Mass Destruction cool in there.

Have her arrested and questioned immediately! She is probably an enemy combatant.

Waterboard her!|||I did that in my dorm, in college. It was awesome.

To be fair, I knew lots of guys who did the exact same thing.

This is not a gender-studies issue; this is a laziness-studies issue, and that applies to all lazy people, regardless of gender.|||I think it is hilarious.|||I would ask her if that's where she keeps her personality when she's not using it.|||Wow, that's really lazy. I can't even think of any kinky reason she'd need a fridge. She's just a lazy bum! I should introduce her to my ex hubby. They'd make a perfect couple, lol.

ETA: Seriously, haven't you people heard of taking a glass of ice water to bed with you? Why make a big production out of getting thirsty in the middle of the night?|||fat chick in waiting.|||As long as it's for storing alcohol or water instead of soft drinks
Maybe it's to keep alcohol cool while out of the reach of the kids.

I know a couple of people with an extra beer fridge.
I just can't contemplate any other use other than alcohol.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment