Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am shopping around for mini fridges - and the ones that I like come with a small freezer section at the top. The problem is, I have a large freezer already and don't need the little freezer. And to be honest, the freezer in the mini fridge would just be taking up space and would be better served to hold fruits or veggies.
Is there any way I can make it so the freezer no longer freezes and is just another section in the fridge to keep food cold??

Thanks!Can I make it so the freezer in a mini fridge no longer works?all refrigerators work off a freezer,
what you want is a cooler,
not a fridge,Can I make it so the freezer in a mini fridge no longer works?The Compressor is used to chill the freezer section. Used cold air from the freezer is filtered down to chill the refrigerator section. You can not have one without the other. You can purchase refrigerators that don't have freezer sections. Try that.Can I make it so the freezer in a mini fridge no longer works?no it is what makes the fridge part work on these little fridges|||no the two are connected

火车采集器
  • christian bookstore
  • dickey s bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment