Saturday, February 18, 2012

I was planning on replacing my iPod Mini's battery. Should I try to replace it myself or should I get a technician to do it? Also, I live in San Francisco. Does anybody know a place where you can pay them to replace the iPod Mini's battery for you? I asked the people from the Apple store and they said they don't do that anymore because they don't support iPod Mini's anymore.How should I get my iPod Mini's battery replaced?go to the apple store they will|||thats not right. my friend told me u have to send them ur ipod in the mail or u get a replacement. his brother's ipod battery died quick.How should I get my iPod Mini's battery replaced?i'f there is a batteries plus in san fran go there|||I replaced my own battery using a battery I bought from ebay.com. However, you will end up scratching it up from prying the plastic up but they give you instructions how to do it and it's pretty easy. You should know that this will void any warranty you have though. Here is a site that repairs them for you- http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/battery-鈥?/a>

If you have any other questions you can email me.How should I get my iPod Mini's battery replaced?you could do it yourself but i would bring it to a shop or something that repairs electronics try to find a neiborhood store cause they r cheaper

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment