Saturday, February 18, 2012

I know the vast majority of people use some sort of scope, but how are the iron sights on the mini 14?How are the sights on the Ruger mini 14?I like them a lot. they are peep style battle sites and they are easy to line up and very accurate. I prefer them to a scope on a mini 14.|||I find that the iron sights work perfectly well for me.
I can keep a slow fire - 5 round group at a 100 yards within a 1" group.
I also have the option to scope the rifle to shoot match sticks at 100 yards.How are the sights on the Ruger mini 14?mediocre. buy a scope.|||I love the peep/ghost sights on then! But then I am a fan of peep and traditional iron sights....How are the sights on the Ruger mini 14?they're ok......iron sights are iron sights for the most part.........scope helps u shoot better as long as u do ur part...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment