Saturday, February 11, 2012

My mini is a 4 year old mare. We have trained her how to jump but while she is cantering to the next jump she tries to bite me. What can I do to try to keep her from biting. Help me please.How do you get a mini to stop biting?I used to have some mini's and they were bad about biting. So every time one of them started to look like they were going to bite, I took their nose and twitched it with my forefinger and thumb. It takes a few times, but this method does work.|||pinch it under the chin it will eventally stop bittingHow do you get a mini to stop biting?I don't know to much about biting but did you reward her after doing a jump with a treat, b/c maybe now she expects it every time she has completed a jump. If you want to train her to stop biting perhaps you should google methods of approach to this problem and try varies methods of approach to try to get her to stop till you find the right one. There's really no simple answer to this.|||I had a mini and he bit everytime someone was around him. I tried everything. He would bite you from behind when in the field. Or just trying to brush him. I sold him to an older couple that wanted a yard ornement. To this day I will never own one. All the info I got from people was they are mean lil shi*s. Or thats the way they are....The last draw that made me sell him was he attacked my older son and broke his ribs and chipped his hip bone.How do you get a mini to stop biting?Bite him back, squeeze his muzzle everytime he does it.

火车采集器
  • genghis grill
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment