Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm selling my iPod mini. (Mini not a nano). Anyway I'm selling it to a friend of my mom's who doesn't have a lot of money so it can't be too much. It has scratches on both sides but still works perfectly. I am not including earphones and it has 305 songs on it.How much should I sell my iPod Mini for?Don't ask us.
Sell it for what you think is fair, concidering the current price of nanos, it is used/abused, and she dosn't have alot of money.......maybe 50$|||Check out the Price listings in EbayHow much should I sell my iPod Mini for?Probably like 100, because all the nanos and stuff are like 150|||Check out ebay to get an idea of what they are going for.How much should I sell my iPod Mini for?How about 60 dollars|||You can get refurbished ones for like 50, so maybe 30 especially since shes your friend.|||the number of songs on it is irrelevant because she might not like the same music. since it is a mini (a discontinued item) it should be half price of what it is originally worth. since there are no earphones included, the price should drop the same amount that earphones are worth (about $15). the scratches dont really matter as long as it still works. i would say about $40-$60 depending on how many gigs it has.(2 or 4)|||$40|||I'd say at least $200.|||if its a good friend .. doesnt have money .. give it to her .. really now .. like a gift .. it aint going to make or break ya even if ya get 50 for it .. ya want the money than ya should sell it on ebay .. friend - give it to them .. gosh peeps are always so greedy for money!! Tip for ya- money is a false fallacy - its replaceable .. but the feeling of giving it to her for free and seeing the joy and gratitude she will show in return .. well, you tell me how ya think that would feel?|||i would say about $90- $120, or check on ebay|||be a big person and give it too her for $50 bucks and this will let her get a good pair of head phones|||I don't really know. I am not too sure that I have seen that many minis.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment