Saturday, March 3, 2012

I just got this new electric mini bike it is called a pukka anyways I tried to look up the laws but I could not find it. Please help.I need the state laws for Arizona for a electric mini bike?Somrtime laws are different by city too!
Phoenix says not on sidewalks
or streets...a bike licensed has a right on streets
glendal and tempe similar laws
scotsdale a little tougher law!
check "DMV" for the answers or library too!I need the state laws for Arizona for a electric mini bike?All I can come up with is to call, or even go to the police department in the city you live in, they will tell you. Maybe the DMV will help. Got me man.I need the state laws for Arizona for a electric mini bike?Only thing you need to know is, wear a large ID tag. Helps in identifying body.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment