Saturday, March 3, 2012

My partner and I are trying for our second child. I was on the mini pill as I was breastfeeding. I stopped taking it over a week ago and wandered is it safe for me to be pregnant straight away as I read the mini pill can cause ectopic pregnancy but is this only if you continued to take it if you were pregnant?? Thanks in advance x x x x xHow long does it take for the mini pill to clear out your system?It is generally recommended that you wait one cycle before trying to get pregnant. The mini pill is very low dose and is likely gone from your system by now but waiting a couple of weeks won't make much difference for you. Just give your body a chance to 'reset'.

Don't worry the risk of ectopic pregnancy is very low (1 in 1000).

Good luckHow long does it take for the mini pill to clear out your system?i got pregnant on it and i now having a 3wks old baby girl

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment