Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alright I'm at the part where I need to cast mini to get to tozus, all of my party has learned the spell mini but I don't know how to make them cast it! Please someone tell me how and please be specific. Thank you!How do I cast mini on Final Fantasy lll for DS?OMG! you are so lucky. i am at that part in that game to i just finished. ok so what you do is you equp all your pary members with the spell mini. then you go to the menu (wich is usally in the left or right hand corner) then from the menu chose magic. then pick the person that has anof job point to cast the spell. (for me it was the blond boy who was a knight for the king) so click who ever has anof points. and then click the spell mini and it will ask you who you want to cast it on. well at the bottom it says cast on all party members chose that one. then ..........BOOM!!!!........your all small. hope this helps =)How do I cast mini on Final Fantasy lll for DS? you had to be a White Mage on job level 8 also make sure you have enough magic points. good luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment