Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I find the best settings for my mini bike? It seams to top out slower than normal and has a slower acceleration ever since my friend screwed with the screws on the carb of it. It is a 49cc mini chopper. How do I find the best Carb settings on my 49cc mini bike?I had this problem then I just on day was passing by a Ford dealer and walked in and just asked. All you do is turn on the bike let it run for a couple of mins. Next start turning the air/fuel mixture screw until the bike sounds like its about to turn off, then just turn the screw in the opposite direction half a notch or so where the engine sounds stable and you are ready to go.

Good luck

If you have other questions like this you can also go to www.pocketrocketmania.blogspot.com it has good posts on small stuff like this you can't just find anywhere.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment