Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I found a mini stud that I might get. But I need to geld him. Any body have any idea about how much it would cost? (it does bot say his height or anything)How much does it cost to geld a mini pony in oklahoma ?Since you are in OK, I would go to OSU vet school. I have (unfortunately) had to have several visits there with colics, surgeries, lamenesses, and major x rays. They only charge for supplies used and not the time of the vets. I had very good luck and wonderful prices with my services there.How much does it cost to geld a mini pony in oklahoma ?Cpl hundred bucks at least, your gonna pay for the ranch call and the procedure,unless you take him to the vets office.How much does it cost to geld a mini pony in oklahoma ?You should be calling your local Vets and compare prices!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment