Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I usually watch mini video clips on the internet, and I used to just click on the video icon then it downloaded and played using Windows media player on its own, but its not happening now? Help PleaseHow can I set Windows Media Player as a default player downloading and playing internet mini videos?Imy-
Hi, my name鈥檚 Cody, and I鈥檓 working with the Windows Media Outreach Team to answer questions that users might have about their copies of Windows Media Player.
Zach鈥檚 right, that鈥檚 definitely one way to make Windows Media Player your default player for certain file types. There鈥檚 another way to do it as well, however.

Here鈥檚 a link that gives you a great step-by-step guide that Microsoft made about how to do it: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows鈥?/a>

I hope this link is helpful!

Thanks,
Cody
Windows Media Outreach Team
How can I set Windows Media Player as a default player downloading and playing internet mini videos?Right click the top of the player. Tools > Options > File Types > Select All > Apply

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment